We are now moving into the construction phase for the New Westminster Secondary School Replacement Project. As part of site preparation for building the new school, the contractor Graham Design Builders LP will be installing site fencing and conducting additional geotechnical test investigations to better understand the soil and earth conditions on the site.
Geotechnical Investigation Procedure
- Investigation of 24 test areas
- All tests to be completed with a small excavator
- Each test will take around 20 minutes
What to Expect
- Site fencing will be installed prior to testing
- Small equipment will be used
- No street closures will be required
Start: Week of March 12, 2018
Estimated Duration of Investigation: 2 days
Work Hours: Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To learn more about the NWSS Replacement Project, please visit newnwss.ca. If you have any questions about the project or would like to sign up for construction updates, please email email@example.com.
NWSS Replacement Project Team