PLEASE NOTE THAT THE AGENDA FOR THE MEETING HAS BEEN UPDATED. PLEASE SEE BELOW
The QPRA will be having a general meeting on Sunday, February 22nd at Centennial Lodge in Queen’s Park from 2 PM to 4PM.
The agenda will include the following items:
- Acceptance of Agenda
- Confirmation of currently acting Directors
- Inspector Phil Eastwood from the NWPD will be presenting on Community Safety Issues
- Councilor Jaime McEvoy will be presenting on the Transit Plebiscite and taking your questions.
- A city representative will be presenting general information on Heritage Revitalization Agreements (HRAs) – what they are, what the process is, etc. – and taking your questions.
- Poll of Residents’ position regarding the Urban Academy Proposal